The Banner
 
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Email Address Options · View
Your Overlord
Posted: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 6:15:16 PM

Rank: Administration

Joined: 2/10/2008
Posts: 336
Points: 1,027
If people are having trouble registering or have any other questions I can be reached via email at youroverlord@ledzeppelin-database.com.

I have heard reports of emails bouncing from certain domains and I am trying to fix this.
Crungy
Posted: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 10:47:59 AM
Rank: Member

Joined: 2/11/2008
Posts: 17
Points: 114
Do you have a home address you can list in case I'm in your hood and wanna Al Bundy myself on your couch and crank out the Japan 71 tour. Laughing
Your Overlord
Posted: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 12:15:03 PM

Rank: Administration

Joined: 2/10/2008
Posts: 336
Points: 1,027
Crungy wrote:
Do you have a home address you can list in case I'm in your hood and wanna Al Bundy myself on your couch and crank out the Japan 71 tour. Laughing


I have never heard the term "Al Bundy" as a verb.Smile

Who knows who would show up at my door if I posted my address.sick
Crungy
Posted: Saturday, August 30, 2008 3:06:55 PM
Rank: Member

Joined: 2/11/2008
Posts: 17
Points: 114
Your Overlord wrote:

I have never heard the term "Al Bundy" as a verb.Smile




Miss Pamela
Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 4:42:59 PM
Rank: Newbie

Joined: 5/16/2008
Posts: 2
Points: 6
Location: Maryland, USA
Your Overlord wrote:
Crungy wrote:
Do you have a home address you can list in case I'm in your hood and wanna Al Bundy myself on your couch and crank out the Japan 71 tour. Laughing


I have never heard the term "Al Bundy" as a verb.Smile

Who knows who would show up at my door if I posted my address.sick





Knock...knock!Surprised


Razz
mikezep61
Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 7:56:18 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/30/2008
Posts: 110
Points: 191
Location: CT
If Miss Pamela's presence doesn't make you post your address, nothing will!

Good to see you over here Miss P!
1zeppelin2
Posted: Saturday, October 18, 2008 2:32:02 PM
Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/12/2008
Posts: 2
Points: 6
Location: Toronto
Your Overlord wrote:
Crungy wrote:
Do you have a home address you can list in case I'm in your hood and wanna Al Bundy myself on your couch and crank out the Japan 71 tour. Laughing


I have never heard the term "Al Bundy" as a verb.Smile

Who knows who would show up at my door if I posted my address.sick


Shocked

Very Happy
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

SoClean Theme Created by Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)
Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v2.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.
This page was generated in 0.037 seconds.